Hong Kong: The outbreak of COVID-19 has brought upon unprecedented challenges, and it had a significant impact on Hong Kong’s economic development last year. And Hong Kong Unemployment Hits Nearly 16-Year High. All of the Hong Kong corporations are seeking for ways to recover quickly.
Nicholas (Zecong) Huang, the project sponsor, an investment consultant in China. He was having a meeting with China Broadcasting and Television Media by chance, discussing about “the new model of china media industry” and “China’s livestreaming e-commerce normalization “. “Consumers are missing the days shopping in Hong Kong, it would be great if we can buy quality products from Hong Kong by e-commerce” he mentioned. That became the trigger of Hong Kong Quality Brands | Embarking a Journey to Success (“港品，新的出发”).
Nicholas asked for help from his friends, Dr. Brian Chan and Mr. Samuel Lam from Hong Kong. After a few times discussing, Hong Kong Quality Brands | Embarking a Journey to Success (“港品，新的出发”) got lots of supports from different brands and corporations.
Hong Kong Quality Brands | Embarking a Journey to Success (“港品，新的出发”) is to positively response China national policy, promote the professional exchange and communication between Hong Kong and China mainland and combine economic cooperation, talent exchange and employment.
Hong Kong Quality Brands – Embarking a Journey to Success unveiled with a launching press conference live-broadcasted on 18 January 2021 in Shenzhen City and Hong Kong.
- Mr. Huang Chuhong, GM, Shenzhen State-Owned Dutyfree Commodity (Group) Co.Ltd.
- Mr, Jian Zhenhong, GM of Business Department, Shenzhen State-Owned Dutyfree Commodity (Group) Co.Ltd.
- Mr. Liu Tianqi, Director of Business Department, Shenzhen State-Owned Dutyfree Commodity (Group) Co.Ltd.
- Mr. Wang Dengxin, GM, China Broadcasting and Television Media
- Mr. Liu Xiaoning, Deputy GM, China Broadcasting and Television Media
- Mr. Qiao Shenyu, Director of Advertising Department, China Broadcasting and Television Media
- Mr. Luo Wei, Manager of Advertising Department, China Broadcasting and Television Media
- Alana Chiu, Deputy Secretary-General, Federation of Hong Kong Industries, PRD Council
- William Lin, Senior Commercial Representative, Shenzhen, Australian Trade and Investment Commission
- Zeng Yijing, Chief Representative, Hong Kong Trade Development Council
- Steven Zhu, China Chief Representative, British Herald
- Liang Qiushi, Deputy Secretary-General, Shenzhen International Investment & Promotion Association
- Mr. Deng Jianhong, Director General, Hunan Chenzhou High-Tech District Government Review and Approval Bureau
- Ms. Zhang Qiaoyu, Director, Workstation of Rights and Interests Protection for Shenzhen Enterprises with Foreign Investment
The live-broadcast would be held on January 18, from 15:00 pm to 18:00 pm
Shenzhen Venue : 6F, Chenglian Building, Lanhua Road, Futian Boned Area, Shenzhen City
Hong Kong Venue: Unit B, 3F, H.K.I Building, Hung To Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Organizers: China Broadcasting and Television Media | MBeaute
Co-organizers: Shenzhen State-Owned Dutyfree Commodity(Group) Co.Ltd. | Bonjour Holdings Limited | Hong Kong Commerce and Industry Associations (“HKCNIA”) | Guangdong Hong Kong Macau Bay area Economic And Trade Association
Training Institutions: IOC | Hong Kong K.O.L. Incubator Limited
Supporting Organizations: Upper Club | X Social Group | Hong Kong Cyberport | Asia Brands Association | Hong Kong Commerce and Economic Development Bureau
Brands: Milan Station | Prince Jewellery & Watch | UNDONE | Hin Sang | ZINO | Memorigin | AUSupreme | 草姬HERBS | 馬百良藥廠MA PAK LEUNG | BL Beauty | AQ | Shasha | Mannings